COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.onlinecasinogroups.com/ collects the following information:
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://www.onlinecasinogroups.com/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 60 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://www.onlinecasinogroups.com/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Online Casino Groups will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve ourmarketing efforts.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Online Casino Groups will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Online Casino Groups will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information.
The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Online Casino Groups partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be usedproperly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may beused by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directlyidentify a certain visitor.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.onlinecasinogroups.com/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Online Casino Groups is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
YOUR RIGHTS WHAT YOU CAN REQUEST
Right to Information The right to know what Personal Data we hold about you and how we use it.
Right to Access The right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data (subject to certain restrictions).
We will confirm what data is being processed, provide you with a copy of your data in addition to confirming your data rights. If you wish to access your data, please submit a Subject Access Request (“SAR”) to our Data Protection Officer using reasonable means. If you make the request by email, the Data Protection Officer will provide your information in a commonly used electronic format unless you instruct them otherwise. Your request will remain confidential.
When making your request, please include:
- Your full name and email address;
- The Website that you signed up to; and,
- Details of the specific information you require and any relevant dates.
If we are unable or unwilling to agree to the request, we must inform you without undue delay and at the very latest within one month of receipt of your access request, why we have refused the request and that you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Right to Rectification The right to require us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. If you have a user account with us, you also have the option of correcting your information directly in your account. We encourage you to rectify inaccurate data to ensure our records are up to date.
Right to Erasure This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure and in such circumstances, will notify our reasons to you.
Right to Restrict Processing The right to require us to restrict processing of your Personal Data, i.e., you can request that we suspend the processing of your Personal Data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Right to Request Data Portability In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party in a commonly used machine-readable format. Note, however, that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Right to Object to Processing You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in the following circumstances: (i) at any time to your Personal Data being processed for direct marketing (including profiling); or (ii) in certain other situations, to our continued processing of your Personal Data, e.g., our processing of your Personal Data when such processing is based on our legitimate interests. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Right to Withdraw Consent at Any Time You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. However, your right does not apply if: (i) you gave us your explicit consent to use your personal data to make our decision; (ii) we are allowed by law to make our decision; or (iii) our automated decision was necessary to enable us to enter into a contract with you.
SECTION 8: UNSUBSCRIBE OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
If you have registered on a Online Casino Groups Website, you can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our emails. Please allow up to 48 hours for changes to take effect. When you unsubscribe we will store your name and email address on a separate database to ensure we do not contact you again.
Unsubscribing will not delete your personal data. If you wish to exercise your right to erasure (“be forgotten”), please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Online Casino Groups
Email: [email protected]